GDC Technology is proud to introduce the new Digital Cinema Server with Integrated Media Block, our fifth generation digital cinema playback server designed to fully comply with DCI specifications.
The can support both 2K and 4K resolutions that is future–proof based on Texas Instrument's Enhanced DLP Cinema technology Features:
- 2K/4K DCI MXF JPEG2000 playback
- DCI MXF JPEG2000 3D playback
- MPEG2 MXF Interop playback
- DCI approved forensic watermarking
- HDTV/Live3D live streaming capabilities
- Highly stable Linux-based operating system
- Ingest of Digital Cinema Packages (DCPs) via physical media, network and satellite
In addition, It offers increased storage capacity and flexibility with the following unique features.
- GDC IMB is awarded industry's first FIPS Level 3 Certification meeting DCI security requirements
- Supports Barco, Christie and NEC Series 2 Projectors It seamlessly integrates with all Series 2 projectors including Barco, Christie and NEC to ensure highly reliable and secure content delivery.
- Integrated 3D Live support
It is integrated with SENSIO® Hi-Fi 3D* and RealD LIVE*, which makes receiving high-quality 3D broadcasts possible. The SX-2000A also features a built-in integrated 3D receiver-decoder (optional) to seamlessly support 3D Live broadcast without requiring additional receiver-decoder.
- Supports All Approved 3D Systems
It seamlessly integrates with numerous studio-approved 3D systems such as RealD, Master Image, Dolby 3D and active 3D systems.
- Finest 3D Playback
It provides the highest quality 3D playback with 12-bit 4:4:4 output images (left and right), providing 500 times more color spectrum than legacy servers.
- USB 3.0 Interface (Optional)
It consists of an optional USB3.0 interface feature that increases content ingest speed by approximately 2 times faster than a USB 2.0 interface.
- Supports Closed Captioning Devices
It supports various closed captioning devices such as USL Closed Captioning Device and WGBH Rear Window Captioning Device to enhance the hearing or visual impaired cinema patron's movie-going experience.